Thursday, June 26, 2008

Give me a break!!!

So, Hillary Clinton lent herself money as it became clear that her race to secure the nomination needed a boost. Now, she's boo hooing and getting Obama to ask donors to pay this off for her. Seriously??? When the unemployment rate in America is higher than it's been in years, (8% in MI?) and is completely loaded even taking into account the loss of her 10 million??? She has the audacity to ask other people to pay her debt off for her??? I have 22 grand in education loans that I'm not excited about...but I'm not effing expecting somebody to pay it off for me!
Donors who pay off Clinton's 'debt' should be giving their money to help poor people, fight hunger, or at least help the guy who's actually running for president if they must spend it politically. In my humble opinion, "Hillary, quit your whining, you rich bitch!"

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 26, 09:01:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think the more important question here is about political financing in general. While the US is going down the shitter economically, Obama is projected to spend a quarter of a billion dollars on his campaign. A quarter of a billion dollars is bigger than how many countries' GDPs?

We are such a wasteful country.

 
At Fri Jun 27, 10:48:00 AM , Blogger Callista said...

well said...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home