Monday, January 07, 2008

project ironman

so now that break is over, i'm focusing on exercise and good health. no alcohol until at least the end of april (maybe a fruity cocktail in hawaii though...) lots of veggies, less carbs and sugar. as part of my plan to do Madison Ironman 2009, i have registered for the Nashville Marathon at the end of April. Also in the plan for spring/early summer is a century bike ride with my dad. we're looking at one in early june that is called the "horribly hilly hundred". my dad described it as having just as much climbing as most of the bike rides out west. it's in WI, and there's a 100k or a 200k. I'm aiming for the 200k, which is 12 miles longer than the bike portion of the ironman. swimming will be my cross training, so i'll hopefully just gradually get better at that. i'm motivated, and excited. hopefully school will allow for all this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home